The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Rumor about FSP  (Read 12472 times)

prometheus

• BOOBIES!!
Rumor about FSP
« on: June 29, 2006, 02:27:37 pm »

« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 12:08:57 am by prometheus »
"Beautiful, naked, big-titted women just don't fall out of the sky, you know". Jay

Guns don't kill people, the government does.  Dale Gribble

Whatever is funny is subversive, every joke is ultimately a custard pie... a dirty joke is... a sort of mental revolution.   George Orwell

penguinsscareme

• Keeper of the red button
Re: Rumor about FSP
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 02:35:14 pm »

Look at the fsp section of the gulching board.
O Lord,
Thine Ocean is so great,
And my boat is so small.

Sportos, motorheads, dweebies, wastoids...they think he's a righteous dude.

The utter waste of our $2,000,000,000 a day military-industrial machine was never demonstrated more vividly than on 9/11.

You do what works.

debra

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 02:45:10 pm »

(snort) When the FSP was first started, the rumor-mill had the FSP board in a conspiracy to choose Wyoming. "No other state has a chance; it's a fix!" Then NH was chosen, and the accusation became, "No other state had a chance -- they were going to choose NH all along!" :rolleyes:  So I'd take it with a grain of salt. :D

prometheus

• BOOBIES!!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 03:04:02 pm »

« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 12:09:38 am by prometheus »
"Beautiful, naked, big-titted women just don't fall out of the sky, you know". Jay

Whatever is funny is subversive, every joke is ultimately a custard pie... a dirty joke is... a sort of mental revolution.   George Orwell

debra

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 04:05:21 pm »

There's no longer a deadline (or never was, depending on your POV). However, when it was formally eliminated, they said (quoting from the FSP website), "We're requesting that people who thought this goal was essential to their participation contact us to let us know of their intentions." 

http://freestateproject.org/news/items/BOD-Statement-11-01-05.php
http://thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?topic=7443.msg89155#msg89155

Leonidas the Younger

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 09:19:35 am »

Hmmm.

I missed the part where they wanted us to contact them if we felt the original deadline was an important facet of our participation. Thanks, Debra.

Guess I'll be contacting them.

-- Leonidas
-- It may soon be time to say: "I plead the second."; are you ready?
-- What have you *DONE* for freedom today?
-- Collectives may exist under individualism, but individuals are not suffered to exist under collectivism.
-- I don't beg anyone for my freedom any more.  It isn't theirs to give me.  It's mine to take and to live. - Lightning.
-- Educated men are as much superior to uneducated men as the living are to the dead. - Aristotle

eukreign

• Anarcho-Capitalist
    • SHTF Daily
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 08:22:30 pm »

If your decision to move is based on some technicalities and what some people in the FSP leadership decide to say/do then I don't think you ever really wanted to move in the first place. There are two aspects to the "FSP": the website, leadership, statement of intent, etc and then there are the people who are moving to NH to make more freedom for themselves. There are many people who have moved and are moving who don't even agree with the FSP leadership or organization or even direction. There are 400 very active people in NH already who are making a difference by working together. When you move you are moving to join these people, in fact there is nothing stopping you from moving and not signing the FSP statement of intent or even mentioning that you're moving as part of the FSP project. All you have to do is move for freedom and there will be 400 people as of right now who will help you achieve that freedom. The FSP is just a bureaucracy like any other and you have to see past that and look at the individuals who have moved and are making a difference, that's really the only thing that matters!
SHTF Daily - Keeping you informed of SHTF related events.

debra

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 10:41:26 am »

I gotta admit, even with the few numbers that have moved, they really are making small, but significant strides. I'm impressed at their dedication.

prometheus

• BOOBIES!!
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 10:44:31 am »

« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 01:50:15 am by prometheus »

eukreign

• Anarcho-Capitalist
    • SHTF Daily
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 08:45:51 pm »

I hope you were'nt directing that statement towards me,  because as I said in the first line of this topic I HAVE moved for freedom, and it was to Montana. 

Great!

What is your take on Richard a NH native and FSP member who moved to Montana?

I guess he didn't like New Hampshire? Not sure what you're expecting me to say. I don't know Richard so can't say why he moved but the nice thing about being free is choosing where you want to live. If he felt that he would be more free and happier in Montana then that's where he should move and he did.

Leonidas the Younger

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 12:46:57 am »

If your decision to move is based on some technicalities ...

My decision is based on the simple fact that by the time comes around when they said originally they would self abort, my comitment ends. I ain't moving if there aren't enough there to produce a critical mass. I'll work for freedom - but in manners I find to be more practical, thank you.

-- Leonidas
-- It may soon be time to say: "I plead the second."; are you ready?
-- What have you *DONE* for freedom today?
-- Collectives may exist under individualism, but individuals are not suffered to exist under collectivism.
-- I don't beg anyone for my freedom any more.  It isn't theirs to give me.  It's mine to take and to live. - Lightning.
-- Educated men are as much superior to uneducated men as the living are to the dead. - Aristotle

fisher

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2006, 03:09:19 pm »

I don't know Richard so can't say why he moved but
Zoning. Sanbornville NH shut down his bussines.

Richard Celata is the owner of KT Ordnance.

It used to be Kristi Tool / Kristi Ordnance
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 01:19:01 pm by fisher »

eukreign

• Anarcho-Capitalist
    • SHTF Daily
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 08:33:45 pm »

I don't know Richard so can't say why he moved but
Zoning. Sanbornville NH shut down his bussines.

Richard Celata is the owner of KT Ordnance.

It used to be Kristi Tool / Kristi Ordnance

Why didn't he move to Grafton? Did he know about Grafton?

DadaOrwell

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2006, 10:39:30 am »

The FSP leadership does a lot of silly stuff, and even more gridlock-the-FSP type stuff, but like any libertarian movement this one is best measured by the actions of its ground troops, not its generals.  Click the link in my sig to see what the rank and file Free Staters are up to in New Hampshire; decide for yourself whether we are effective.
Want freedom? Move to NH: http://FreeStateProject.org
Want secession? Same drill: http://NHexit.com

d_goddard

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2006, 12:23:33 pm »

I gotta admit, even with the few numbers that have moved, they really are making small, but significant strides. I'm impressed at their dedication.
Small?!?! None of us early-movers are elected to statewide office yet, and we've already faced down the "smoke nazis" of American Heart Association, the American Lung Association, and the American Cancer Society. We slashed back red tape around homeschooling, slashed local budgets by $10 Million, and fought the Federal Government to a standstill on "Real-ID":
http://freestateblogs.net/victories06[/url]

Come this November, I fully expect some of us will even have been elected into the NH House of Representatives.
Hell, some of us even started a newspaper.

Click the link in my sig to see what the rank and file Free Staters are up to in New Hampshire; decide for yourself whether we are effective.
Yeah, do check it out!
http://NHFree.com
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up