The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rumor about FSP  (Read 12475 times)

debra

Re: Rumor about FSP
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2006, 01:33:12 pm »

I gotta admit, even with the few numbers that have moved, they really are making small, but significant strides. I'm impressed at their dedication.
Small?!?! None of us early-movers are elected to statewide office yet, and we've already faced down the "smoke nazis" of American Heart Association, the American Lung Association, and the American Cancer Society. We slashed back red tape around homeschooling, slashed local budgets by $10 Million, and fought the Federal Government to a standstill on "Real-ID":
http://freestateblogs.net/victories06[/url]

I stand corrected. :D

archy

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 12:23:34 pm »

I heard a rumor for a fairly reliable source, that NH was the only choice all along, does anyone have any proof of this, or how it was orcastrated?  :skeptical:

I was one of the first thousand FSP signators, and opted for three western states, since I've got family land out that way. After 5K members signed up [Boston T. Party was the 5,000th, as I recall] and it was time for the selection of the target/goal state, all my early registration info disappeared *somehow* and I had to sign in again.

By the time my ballot arrived in the mail, the *overwhelming majority* had spoken. At least those whose first [non-NH preference] SOIs didn't disappear and who got their ballot in time for the count.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.- attributed to Robert J. Hanlon

Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action, Mr Bond. - Auric Goldfinger to James Bond in the film Goldfinger.

simplulo

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 04:09:13 am »

Small?!?! None of us early-movers are elected to statewide office yet, and
Come this November, I fully expect some of us will even have been elected into the NH House of Representatives.
Since your post:
I'm sure there's more to come....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up